The AA-230 Zoom analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate the precise location of a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR graph, 100 to 500 points
- R, X graph, 100 to 500 points
- Smith (or polar) chart, 100 to 500 points
- Return loss chart, 100 to 500 points
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration.
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA *
- Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 290x220 color TFT displaty
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 19·8·3 cm
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.