- Call or email for Stock
Refurbished RigExpert AA-1400
REFURBISHED RIGEXPERT AA-1400
Units do not come with FREE accessory packs
Units are shipped White box, analyzer only
Manuals and software are downloadable only
Unit has 1 year warranty
Comes with PNC Engineering Exclusive Technical and Operational Support
Note: Analyzer picture may not be actual unit.
The RigExpert AA-1400 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer makes the RigExpert AA-1400 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The RigExpert AA-1400 is available outside of the US (with ability to display Smith chart) and within the US (displaying a polar chart instead) The Smith Chart View Service is available only from PNC Engineering and will not void your warranty. Please select this option once you place the analyzer in your cart.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
Rapid check-out of an antenna
Tuning an antenna to resonance
Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
Cable testing and fault location
Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 1400 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0-10000, -10000-10000 in numerical mode,
0-1000, -1000-1000 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 80 points
– R, X graph, 80 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800-3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT displaty
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2″)
Operating temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 1 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service policy)
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
You might also like