RIGEXPERT AA-2000 Zoom – HF/VHF/UHF ANTENNA ANALYZER (0.1 TO 2000 MHZ)
Warning: Last items in stock!
The RigExpert AA-2000 Zoom is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer makes the RigExpert AA-1400 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The RigExpert AA-2000 Zoom is available in non-US version (with ability to display Smith chart) and US version (displaying a polar chart instead).
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
Rapid check-out of an antenna
Tuning an antenna to resonance
Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
Cable testing and fault location
Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
The Optional Smith Chart view service allows for Firmware (and any necessary hardware) changes. With this service comes a factory check and high accuracy alignment (as necessary) of the following items:
Bridge Resistivity check
Return Loss Bridge accuracy
Be sure to select YES on the drop down menu above, or choose this option from the RigExpert Accessories section at the top of this page. For older analyzers the Smith Chart view service can be performed as a labor charge.
Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
– Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C,
– Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency,
– SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points),
– Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart),
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– 3×3.7V Li-Ion/Li-PO accumulators, size AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
No customer comments for the moment.