RIGEXPERT AA-170 – HF/VHF ANTENNA ANALYZER (0.1 TO 170 MHZ)
Warning: Last items in stock!
RigExpert AA-170 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Mainly, this is an SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instrument (vector impedance analyzer).
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.), make RigExpert AA-170 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
Rapid check-out of an antenna
Tuning an antenna to resonance
Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
Cable testing and fault location
Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 170 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
SWR measurement range: 1 to 10
SWR measurement for 50 and 75-Ohm systems
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0-1000, -1000-1000 in numerical mode, 0-200, -200-200 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 100 points
– R, X graph, 100 points
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1-30 MHz. For higher frequencies, third or fifth harmonics are used.
– Output power: about -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800-2700 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 128×64 graphical backlit LCD
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 22X10X3.6 cm (9X4X1.5″);
Operating temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Weight (including batteries): 400g (14 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
*Note: Analyzer subject to be replaced with current model.
No customer comments for the moment.