RIGEXPERT AA-35 ZOOM – HF ANTENNA ANALYZER (0.6 TO 35 MHZ)
PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN NOW ORDER THE ALL NEW OPTIONAL HIGH CONTRAST SCREEN ALONG WITH NEW HARDWARE CHANGES!
High Contract screens make outdoor direct sunlight reading easier than the standard version.
Warning: Last items in stock!
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 35 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
Rapid check-out of an antenna
Tuning an antenna to resonance
Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
The optional High Contrast Screen allows for a better direct sunlight outdoor screen readability.
The HCS Option adds about 40% more contrast to the standard display
The HCS Option can also be added to any AA-35 unit after purchase for $75
Frequency range: 0.06 to 35 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 KHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
– SWR chart, 100 points
– R, X chart, 100 points
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 35 MHz
– Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
– Two 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
No customer comments for the moment.