Refurbished RigExpert AA-54 – HF ANTENNA ANALYZER (0.1 TO 54 MHZ)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Unit comes with no accessories (*Free accessories voucher not valid with this item)
1 year parts and labor warranty
RigExpert USA and PNC Engineering Technical and Operational support available.
Note: image may not be actual unit being sold
RigExpert AA-54 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Mainly, these are SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instruments (vector impedance analyzers).
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.), make RigExpert AA-30 and AA-54 attractive for professionals and hobbyists. It is quite important that graphical display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of these analyzers which significantly reduces the time required to adjust an antenna.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using RigExpert AA-30 and AA-54:
Frequency range: AA-30: 0.1 to 30 MHz, AA-54: 0.1 to 54 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
SWR measurement range: 1 to 10
SWR measurement for 50 and 75-Ohm systems
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0-1000, -1000-1000 in numerical mode, 0-200, -200-200 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple (AA-54 only) frequencies
– SWR, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 100 points
– R, X graph, 100 points
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1-10 MHz (AA-30)
– Output power: about +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Two 1.2V, 1800-2700 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 128×64 graphical backlit LCD
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– AA-30:menus and help screens in English language
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 22X10X3.6 cm (9X4X1.5″);
Operating temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Weight (including batteries): 400g (14 Oz)
Warranty: 1 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
No customer comments for the moment.