- On sale!
RIGEXPERT AA-2000– HF/VHF/UHF ANTENNA ANALYZER (0.1 TO 2000 MHZ)1000
Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
Display modes: SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points), Multé mode, Cable tools (Velocity factor measures, Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss check), TDR
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 800*480 color BlanView display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens ( English / German / French /Spanish / Portuguese / Italian / Japanese / Ukrainian / Russian)
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Accessories inside the box: Soft case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
You might also like