TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All returns require prior Return Merchandise Authorization from PNC Engineering. To request an RMA for your return please click HERE to email customer service or use our contact us link.
Return shipping is at the customers expense. All returns require an RMA number. Returns without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at their expense.
All returns must be in New Condition, in their original manufactures boxes and include all accessories, software and instruction manuals.
Returns must be shipped in a separate outside box, Do not write on the original manufactures box. Any items received with stickers or writing on the original manufactures box will be refused.
RigExpert returns can be made for store credit and must be made within 15 days of the invoice date. There is a 15% restocking fee on all non-DOA returns, plus shipping charges billed to PNC Engineering for the free shipping program.
All products: Missing items, accessories, manuals etc. will be billed at $20 PER item or their accessory cost listed in the PNC Engineering webstore.
Blackmagic Design Hardware Only Returns:
BMD products may be returned up to 5 days from date of invoice for credit only. (See notes)
0-5 days from invoice date:
Products that are opened and are not defective* may NOT be returned. Unopened product may be returned within 5 days of invoice date in order to receive a customer store credit. The credit will be less a 15% restocking fee, payment processing fees (credit card) and shipping charges.
After 5 days from invoice date: NO returns.
All approved returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee is non negotiable. Defective or DOA warranty item exchanges are not subject to the restocking fee. Defective or DOA returns will be given store credit only.
RIGEXPERTCARE™ LIMITED WARRANTY
I. DURATION OF THE WARRANTY
All RigExpert™ genuine products (i.e. antenna analyzers, transceiver interfaces, cables etc.) are covered by the RigExpertCare™ two year limited Warranty.
Warranty returns or repairs are subject to repair or replacement with a refurbished or new unit at the manufactures discretion.
II. WHO IS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY
RigExpert warranties are non-transferable. Only original invoiced customers are covered under the RigExpertCare™ warranty.
III. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY
The warranty does not apply to a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications (including non-compliant or out of country firmware).
The warranty does not cover any events including but not limited to:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, direct or near field RF transmissions, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by RigExpert Ukraine Ltd.
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in RigExpert USA or RigExpert Ukraine Ltd. opinion.
- Any product which has been modified without official permission from Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd., or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Warranty supported by the RigExpertCare™ program does not apply to the accessories included in to the device set: batteries, chargers, soft cases, etc.
IV. PROOF OF PURCHASE
In the unlikely event that warranty service is required, Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. or PNC Engineering will request a proof of purchase. The user must have original receipt of product purchase available. The user must provide that in order to receive warranty service unless permitted otherwise.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs to ship back the defective item for RMA repair/replace. Once the item is repaired/replaced, PNC Engineering™ will ship the item back to the customer. Shipping methods will be at PNC Engineering's’ discretion. PNC Engineering reserves the right to ship according to what is deemed the most efficient standard method of shipping.
PNC DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE on any product sold.